Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned User Platinum Member

Default Which is better?Flash or Swishmax?

Mas malingaw ko sa swish kay dali ra kaayo. Then ang file size kay 11MB ra compared to 400+MB sa Flash. Para sa ako complicated kaayo ang Flash now that they are introducing AS3 although naa kay option to choose from AS1 or AS2. Sa swish nothing can beat its simplicity especially about effects. One click and the effect is applied unlike Flash in which you have to code and apply many objects to create an effect. Although mas professional ka paminawon kung gamit ka ug Flash but I think the end-product matters most. So?

Default Re: Which is better?Dreamweaver or Swishmax?

humm.. libog ko bai..

Dreamweaver is an editor and Swish is for flash Animatiom.. Flash imo g.mean?

well anyway, as for my experience.. It is better to code than to click and go ro slice and dice..
    although it depends but most of the time u got a lot of edits and feedbacks from the customer..
    When using swish there are really some limitation compared to the original authoring program..

You will never know sad kung unsa ang huna2x sa client bah.. been using Flash and swish for a long time pero seldom ra kaau mangayo ug swish animation.. As for effects, u can use mn some flash components.

When you talk about animation then pwed ka use sa Swish because the clients don't care if it's flash or swish, thought some would really demand a certain program.
    But when it comes to web application using flash... i don't think you can use it.. specially when videos and pics are dynamically driven from the database and user event triggered.. Although pwed sa Swish but not advisable..

diha na mg.libog where to choose bah.. end-product or professionalism?

Default Re: Which is better?Dreamweaver or Swishmax?

Quote Originally Posted by garlic
    humm.. libog ko bai..

Dreamweaver is an editor and Swish is for flash Animatiom.. Flash imo g.mean?

well anyway, as for my experience.. It is better to code than to click and go ro slice and dice..
    although it depends but most of the time u got a lot of edits and feedbacks from the customer..
    When using swish there are really some limitation compared to the original authoring program..

You will never know sad kung unsa ang huna2x sa client bah.. been using Flash and swish for a long time pero seldom ra kaau mangayo ug swish animation.. As for effects, u can use mn some flash components.

When you talk about animation then pwed ka use sa Swish because the clients don't care if it's flash or swish, thought some would really demand a certain program.
    But when it comes to web application using flash... i don't think you can use it.. specially when videos and pics are dynamically driven from the database and user event triggered.. Although pwed sa Swish but not advisable..

diha na mg.libog where to choose bah.. end-product or professionalism?
    Waaa sorry sleepy najud siguro ko hehe.Salamat sa correction hehe.Gi edit na nako usab. I meant for Flash diay.

When I import a swish file into .swf, can you tell if its made from swish or flash?

Default Re: Which is better?Flash or Swishmax?

nope.. pero if mo.ask ang client sa raw file.. he will ask for FLA or SWI.

Dha nmn mahibaw-an if flash bah or SwishMax.

Naa jud OA kaau nga clients nga mo.ask jud unsa specific software.

So, before making, ask jud sa client if ok ba nga SwishMAx imo gamiton.. :mrgreen:

Ambot sad bai if naa ba mo.convert from SWI to FLA. hehehe

Nag buhat ko ug .swf files sa duha ka software unya mao ni ang resulta.

Flash(3KB)

http://www4.webng.com/reagansenoron/Myfirstwebsite/flash.swf

Swishmax(6KB)

http://www4.webng.com/reagansenoron/Myfirstwebsite/swishmax.swf

Medyo bati ang quality sa swishmax unya dako pajud ug filesize lol. Naa nay mga link ang uban nga buttons unya wala nalang nako usba kapoy na hehe. Pero gikuha rana nako ug 2 minutes sa swishmax(copy+paste lol) while sa flash mga 6 minutes lol. Nagpasabot na dali raka kabuhat sa swishmax pero bati lang ug quality. Ganahan ko sa interface sa swish kay dali ra masabtan. Ngano kaha wala nalang sunda sa Adobe ang style sa swish...Adobe Flash + Swish style + good quality = the best siguro.

Bai dili lagi ko ka link diretso sa website using .swf files. Naa ko site ako pero dili man ma link inig open na sa browser. Sa dreamweaver ko nagbuhat unya pag preview nako OK man. Pero pag upload na nako sa webhosting server kay dili na ma link. Why man kaha?

naa may converter ang swi to fla..hehehe...i did oi..dali ra noon..

Unsa man name sa converter bai? Unya nindot ang resulta?

Flash jud ko. wala ko ka-gamit ana Swishmax pero Flash jud ko, the original. hehe.

Hehe. Pero kung kasulay ka sa swishmax bai kay makaingon jud ka na paspas ra kaayo ka mahuman sa imo gusto buhaton in exchange sa quality. Pero kung naa man gani converter then mas maayo kung buhaton nimo sa swishmax nya convert to flash for finishing touches. Btw, I have found a converter and the name is Sothink SWF Decompiler.

swishmax is good for beginners who wants to create flash presentations easier and faster. ^___^ over 230 preset animation, with just a few click here and there you'll be a flash guru in no time. not.

i couldn't imagine where to begin on how vast the differences between flash and swishmax. one example is the capability of rendering bitmap filters in actionscript and tweens. second is the versatility of actionscript compared to swishscript where in one apparent feature is that you can connect to xml sockets and parse large amount of data using actionscript... these are the few contrarieties that needs to be addressed coz from what i have heard, swishmax's technology is still of flash mx (or flash 7) right now if you are aware, the current up to date released version for flash is flash cs3 or flash 9. so if you are so eager to learn more about rich media applications, or impressive and stunning multimedia presentations, now is the right time to learn flash. coz it wont be just a click here and there for flash.

btw, Sothink SWF Decompiler only produces absurd .fla files coz it read swf files frame by frame. its only good for retrieving actionscripts and media samples. i wouldn't depend on it if you were to convert a swf file back to fla.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast