Page 1 of 28 123411 ... LastLast

Default Who gets hired and work in a Call Center?

. ACtually I have plans to aply in a call center. Its just my goal to earn those salary. lol
    About me, Im still 19, stopped this sem, know a lil on english, addicted to my computer for a year now and knows the internet well.
    So im just thinking to ask for your opinion, about any call center company, the way they're highring ,some advice maybe. Cuz I think other company's might just have those high standards in them. Now im asking, how possiblly can I be accepted. Im might need those opinions, sugestion you might give. anything' will be greatly appreciated hehe..

-Thanks very much

Default Re: Apply in a call center ''

sorry to burn your bubble but being addicted to internet is not a requirement and it doesn't add points. in most call centers surfing is not allowed. only company or work related sites are allowed. so getting caught browsing means you get a bad rec ord and can lead to possible termination.

being good or okay is not enough in call centers unless they are local. you must have above average command of the english language.

anyway the most important thing is you have above average communication skills. if you have that then malaki chance mo to get it. since that is the most basic requirement and oh don't forget 2 yrs of college. the rest is easier. you have lots of choices on which call center.

Blog Entries

@l3inad - It would be better if you finish your studies first before working. Based on personal experience, you have better opportunities for advancement. You would also have the tendency to lose interest in school once you get a high paying job. It is okay if you can work part time in a call center while studying. A very good command of the English language is a must. You should be very fluent and confident. No uhmms, ahhh, and any other filler word. Correct intonation is also a must because most people can speak English but may not always have the proper intonation.Â* All in all, it is up to you. I hope that I was able to be of help to you. Good luck l3inad!

Go back to school, finish your education.

Default Who gets to hired and work in a Call Center?

Hello Cebuanos and Cebuanas.... out there... Are you into a call center company? what have you heard about the new company expansion here in cebu? I keep searchin' til' this time but my luck for a call center is yet to come.. could you please tell me what things to do in the process? Oh Commo'n I've been into a lot of interviews and exams but still I'm NOT accepted... I'm so hopeless and don't know what to do.. it's December 1st already and still I'm jobless....

Default Re: Who gets to hired and work in a Call Center?

juz be patient bai... i have been through that "sorry, you didn't pass the exam" thing... well, it paid off eventually... so, it's ok lang... try and try until you get hired, daghan kaau opportunities.

Quote Originally Posted by RHEO
    Hello Cebuanos and Cebuanas.... out there... Are you into a call center company? what have you heard about the new company expansion here in cebu?Â* I keep searchin'Â* til' this time but my luck for a call center is yet to come.. could you please tell me what things to do in the process? Oh Commo'n I've been into a lot of interviews and exams but still I'm NOT accepted... I'm so hopeless and don't know what to do.. it's December 1st already and still I'm jobless....
    have u tried applying in PeopleSupport? Im working with the company for almost 2 years now... I know uve heard a lot of whines and negative feedback regarding working with a call center on other forums....but honestly, i gotta say that i feel fulfilled working within the call center industry....though its true na challenging sya and competitive...so if ur upto it...i wish u all the best and im pretty sure that sooner ul land a nice job in one of the call centers here in Cebu.

Fix your English first!

Quote Originally Posted by brian_d
    Fix your English first!
    i think brian is referring to the topic title "gets to hired"?

ako wla pa jud swerti anang call center oi. cge lang ko kahagbong...

share ko ha?? OT ba kaha ni xa??..

akong misadventures sa callcenter hunting.

PS - about 4-5 times na cguro(lost count na) ko ge pre interview. kassagaran is fon interview, ka isa ra sa 1on1 interview.. wla jud koi swerte.. ara ra jud ko kotob. wla pa jud ko ka exam.

etel - about 4-5 times nasad cguro(lost count na) ko ge interview. all wer fon interview. wla pa jud ko ka exam.

calltek - one tym palang. na fail ko sa exam. ;(

convergies - 2 tyms pa. 1st nako failed ko dayun pre-interview 1on1, sa 2nd tym kai naka-abot ko sa final interview. c mam kaye ang ga interview nako.. i failed after dat. ;(

touch asia - 1 tym pa. nahagbong ko sa pre-interview 1on1.

western wats - 2 tyms, 1st was failed ko sa fon interview.. nya ang 2nd tym was failed ko sa 1on1 interview.

sykes - 2tyms na. 1st.failed ko sa pre-interview sa job fair sa ayala, den sa 2nd tym nako was na failed ko sa exam. ;(

1&1 - naka interview nako kaisa. wla ko kabaw f matawagan pako nila. say nila na 2-3 weeks daw ko maghuwat. morag ni lapas naman cguro na?? nahagbong nasd cguro ko sa interview...

ta-as na kau ko og track record sa?? world guiness record naman cguro ko ni akoa??
    napa mo nahibaw.an na callcenter la-in?? kai ako sad applyan.. pra mapakyaw jud nako tanan..

dli man lang sad callcenter ako ge applyan.. naa pud daghan lain na dli callcenter pro same results lang japon...

uhmmm.. dli nako fresh graduate cuz 7months namn gud nilipas na ni graduate ko..
    suggest mo beh. unsa ako buhaton..
    wla pajud koi work experience.. OJT ra jud.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 28 123411 ... LastLast