Page 1 of 104 123411 ... LastLast

Default for e398 users only

anyone who has motorola e398 post anything here.......
    moonski bai, kumusta man upgrading sa imo fon? larvz, naa na diay rokr? tag 17t?

Default Re: for e398 users only

yup, saw it in audionet. tried to get the lady to show it to me. check unta nako firmware, games, skins flex version, bootloader version. they won't let me. for buyers ra daw?! seriously, how would anyone buy something if they didn't let the consumers test it? hehe, although my real purpose is just to "spy" on them. btw, thanks for opening this thread wikitoy.

Wikitoy/Larvs,

Finally, upgrade na anko ako fone to i398...hehehhe.. Kulbaan ko pag first pero pagkahuman ok na kaayo... I'm using Shoey's V1 final version. as what he says, bare ra kaayo.

Questions na naman...

Have tried to load itunes.. pero ang ma load ra is about 12 songs.. Is this typical to 64mb ram? Have also tried to load the skins (from Larvs) using P2K commander pero dili man nako makita ang ako gi-load. I'm using motomodders P2K commander and followed the tutorial pero ang gipang-open nga folder sa a:\mobile wala man sa ako fone. I'll try tocreate folder then load pero when restarting fone and try to access it on personalise>skins, wala didto..hehe. Para nako mura ug bare ra gyod ang Shoey and its good to those ganahan mo-personalize. Will try to get inot HoFo and read more.....

post more update later...

@moonski, i398 has three partitions alreddy unlike e398. e398 has a:\ and b:\

i398 has a:\ system files
    b:\ tflash
    c:\ system files.

skins are to be loaded in the c:\ partition. takes time to get used to look for v3 p2k commander coz it reads all the partitions man.

by the way, have you tried compressing your songs? click on a song and choose "convert songs to MP3" then for your MP3 settings, i suggest 64kbp/s. for normal songs you can use up to 50MB alreddy for 25 songs.

i'm listening to HED KANDI and they have long songs so i use up to 70MB for 20 songs.

reflash to cyberdaemon dayon! karaan naman shoey v1! nindot games!

Larvs,

thanks for the advise.. I'll try to look at it tonight. Ang cyberdaemon 1.6 imo pasabut larvs? diretso ra ba ug flash like what we did from 12i to i398?

yep, that's a reflash MP. if your alreddy on the r373 platform, just flash your phone again like what you did for shoey v1 MP. you might want to also try cistiano7's MP. no iTunes but with lightplayer, 4 skins, games. stable daw.

ok. I'll try tonight Cd1.6 then do some other modding. We'll try other MP's later...TY

ok, but just be careful ok? flashed an officemate's phone last week, everything went well 'xept for alarm clock not working. i'll flash it anyway again with the speed demon MP by cristiano coz maglisod siya walay iTunes 4.9 kay walay puter.

Larvs,

successfully flash my fone CD 1.6 pero russian man lang. Downloaded it from softcox.com. Nindot biya pero dili lang ko sabut. Naa ba english version ani? Asa man ta kita or naa lang ilisan nga file? Currently my fone has PCMMod 1.4C. nindot sad ug mga skins, 3x4 ang icon sa menu pero wala lang games bisan usa.. Try to download sad speed demon...

hihi, russian noh? just go to the icon with the crossed screws, press menu-->go down once-->then scroll down eight times. mas nindot jud ang cyberdaemon para nako. if you want, just rip the games and install it thorugh midway. pls post results of speed demon, ok?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 104 123411 ... LastLast