Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Xerox Business Services Philippines, Inc.

looking for a job now and got curious about this company kay grabe ila hiring

surprisingly wala koy nakita diri nga section with similar thread.. hmmm? ngano kaha?

so any employees and ex-employees out there who will "honestly" give their feedback working in this company?

much appreciated po!

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    They used to be ACS. Wla kaayo ko kakuhag deatiled info sakng cuzin.

Non-bpo mn cgoro ni sila..

diba mao man ning gi palit na pud sa Atos?

I had a bad experience with them during my job interview. I logged in at 10 am, filled out a form, then took the written and typing test. One of the employees told me that I passed the exam and told me to wait at the lobby for the interview. Waiting was fine, but I noticed that the ones who were with me during the test were called one by one except me! It was already 3 pm but still my name was not called. Then I asked someone from their office if they could check the status of my application. They told me to wait. When I was finally called, I was with 2 other applicants and we were all interviewed at the same time! I don't know why but it seems that the interviewer was in a hurry and was not in the mood to hear our answers. Then after the interview, they made us wait again. Everyone was gone and it was 6 pm already. I asked someone again to verify the status of my application. Then someone called me at last and said sorry to keep me waiting. I was aiming for a higher salary since they posted on jobstreet.com that the salary would range from 19k to 24k. But he offered me a different account and the salary was 12k! I can't believe I waited that long for that. I rejected the offer since my current salary was higher than what he can offer. Then he said, "thank you for your application." Oh my God! What did I do wrong?

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuna View Post
    I had a bad experience with them during my job interview. I logged in at 10 am, filled out a form, then took the written and typing test. One of the employees told me that I passed the exam and told me to wait at the lobby for the interview. Waiting was fine, but I noticed that the ones who were with me during the test were called one by one except me! It was already 3 pm but still my name was not called. Then I asked someone from their office if they could check the status of my application. They told me to wait. When I was finally called, I was with 2 other applicants and we were all interviewed at the same time! I don't know why but it seems that the interviewer was in a hurry and was not in the mood to hear our answers. Then after the interview, they made us wait again. Everyone was gone and it was 6 pm already. I asked someone again to verify the status of my application. Then someone called me at last and said sorry to keep me waiting. I was aiming for a higher salary since they posted on jobstreet.com that the salary would range from 19k to 24k. But he offered me a different account and the salary was 12k! I can't believe I waited that long for that. I rejected the offer since my current salary was higher than what he can offer. Then he said, "thank you for your application." Oh my God! What did I do wrong?

False advertising.tsktsk.

Asa located ilang office miss?

Quote Originally Posted by stanlee climbfall View Post

False advertising.tsktsk.

Asa located ilang office miss?
    Mao jud. Tsk.

Located sila sa Ayala Business Park, duol ra sa Keppel.

grabe hiring ani nila karon. naa cla sa Ayala and IT Park...

usual offer jud nila is 19k+ na basic ambot lang pud ang ilang allowance. HMO kay after 3 months daw. wala pa ko naka apply ani na company but sa current company nako mga colleagues nako na hired na cla ani na company. start cla January ang uban kay sa Feb. render na cla ug resignation ang uban nako na kaila. I seen the JO but wait and see lng sa...

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IamDiablo View Post
    grabe hiring ani nila karon. naa cla sa Ayala and IT Park...

usual offer jud nila is 19k+ na basic ambot lang pud ang ilang allowance. HMO kay after 3 months daw. wala pa ko naka apply ani na company but sa current company nako mga colleagues nako na hired na cla ani na company. start cla January ang uban kay sa Feb. render na cla ug resignation ang uban nako na kaila. I seen the JO but wait and see lng sa...
    Post nyag update bro or imng kaila nlang nga nay acct dire pra aware pud tas mga nay plans mo.apply

I think same bldg nis QBE pero asa sila located sa IT park?

still hiring pa ang Xerox. kauban nako sa work nadawat na cya. start nya sa January 2016. US account ni related to telco at cable something. pero naa pa man daw uban account ni cla. maski manager level gani hiring ni cla.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast