Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

You can upgrade to Windows 10 I think libre ra if you had Windows 8 already. Windows defender is good enough for me as AV since 2010 pako nag gamit ani wala ko problema sa mga virus pwera buyag.

try smadav, one of the lightest anti-virus esp made to provide security on USD flash drives plugging in to the system.

any modern cpu with an hdd and at least 2gb ram should be able to handle av's fine without compromise sa performance. Saona nuon, sa akong pentium 3 ug 512mb sdram, tapos ultra dma-133 nga hdd kadto struggle jud kaayo maskin avg labi na mag scan XD

makahinay gyud basta gamay nalng nahabilin nga free ram. there are also times where in they block certain applications from running and also in my experience kanang letse nga AVAst anti-virus. mu block ug browsing na abot nlang gud ko ug reinstall sa lan card driver and reset sa winsock settings. it was fixed when i uninstalled the avast

Yes it is true, because antivirus use too much RAM memory to run.So less RAM memory means slow down your computer.

Specs nako before upgrade to i5-6500:
    Pentium G4400
    8GB DDR4 Hyper X 2400
    Msi b150m mortar
    gt 730 2gb gddr5
    500gb wd

^-- mas nindot pa imong specs karon, pero wa jud ko ka feel ug slow-down ani. Akong gamit nga AV kay Avira, but switched to ESET kay mas barato nya mas dali paliton. hahahaha

7.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123