Default Leadership Workshop for Teens aged 13-17 years old

Hi Everyone!

Inviting parents, relatives, friends, and guardians of teenagers, aged 13-17 year old, who you would like to invite and recommend to this program.

This is the 8th run that we have held in Cebu and it has been very empowering to the participants. We've seen them become more confident and involved becoming the young leaders that they are meant to be.

There is so much beauty in this program and I have witnessed the beautiful transformation these teenagers are able to bring with them as they move forward in their lives to becoming and taking on as they grow into adulthood.

For more inquiries about the program or anything around it, you can contact me at 0917-3187931, 0998-8822398, or please send me a direct message
    E-mail: marketing.gpcevents@gmail.com

***Limited Slots only of as we want the program to be a great experience for the participants***

***4,500 includes the Workshop materials, Lunch, AM/PM snack, Workshop Certificate***

Some slots taken and some still available.

3.    Advertisement