Default Cebuana lady looking for husband, serious relationship, marriage

Im sincere in my search,and i hope i can find the right guy here i am very patient,,i know it will take time but i am willing to work things out here.

I am a sweet, fun, loving and a simple Filipina yet a bit conservative who will still believes in values of marriage and raising a family.A down to earth Filipina women and afraid karma..i can be trusted, honest and can be easily to talk to and im ready to communicate here.

Share ad

ow, you're so nice!

I would like to say that you could try dating via dating apps.

my friend was on a date with an old man who was very nice.. however, after that, he was very attracted to young men, after which he began dating with them. However, after a while he started having problems with this, and I continued to date with men after I realized that relationship have 4 stages from this source. Since I continue to use this dating site at the moment my live become easier as now I know what will wait for me, I don't have any dating problems yet. But what about you? Does someone had a similar situation?

Finding a future husband on dating sites can be a great way to meet someone with whom you share interests, values and goals. Dating sites provide a platform that allows users to create a profile, search for potential partners and communicate through messages, video chats and other features. When using dating sites such as searchingforsingles to find a future husband, it is important to approach the process with a clear idea of what you are looking for in a partner. Consider your values, lifestyle and long-term goals and look for someone whose values and goals align with yours. It is also important to be honest and forthright about your interests and intentions.

4.    Advertisement