Default Furniture Sale (Moving out)

Helping out a friend. All items are in good condition.
    RFS: Moving out

Salem Edinburgh Pock Pillow Top Mattress 60X75 (Queen)
    Original Price: 47,950
    Selling Price: 25,000

Mandaue Foam Couch Black Cloth
    Original Price: 21,000
    Selling Price: 10,000

Mandaue Foam Double Cloths Cabinet 47"X23"X72"

Original Price: 19,999
    Selling Price: 10,000

Modern Kitchen Table 271/2" X 43 3/8"
    Original Price: 18,999
    Selling Price: 6,000

4 door storage cabinet 15 3/4" X 15 3/4" X 47 1/2"
    Original Price: 7,500
    Selling Price: 4,500

Those interested please contact:

0998-596-4413 - My number
    0945-352-2662 - Furniture owner's number

Updates:

25K for All items except for the mattress.

If we talk about me, I can buy all the used furniture, except for the mattress. I think it's something personal, like a toothbrush that stores a person's memory and microflora. Also, mattresses have an expiration date, so I prefer to buy a new one. Therefore, I buy mattresses for all family members here (sleepauthorities.com). And all the rest of the furniture I can buy at fairs, sales or threads, if a person moves, as you do. In addition, I love antique furniture, because it is very beautiful, high-quality and decorate my interior. Thank you for the offer, I will consult with my wife and if she likes something from what you offer, we will contact you.

Nice nice

- - - Updated - - -

The OP haven't yet moved probably but people are telling already where to buy new furniture. I believe he said that he want an adjustable bed. But If you get one in a average shop you'll probably get one which will fall apart in a year or so. For an furniture with that many moving parts, I'd recommended to search for it here https://royaltherapysleep.com/

Guys, if you buy a lot of furniture and need somebody to move all of that, use this service https://movablewa.com/kent-movers/

It isn't easy to choose good workers or assistants to move to. Last time, these "professionals" just dropped my printer, and it crashed. Fortunately, the company paid me all the damage, and it was enough for me to buy the same model here and even a little money left on sweets).

Hello! Guys, if you don't know what to do with your old furniture, check this office furniture recycling service. Here is a link https://junkandgardening.co.uk/servi...-disposal.html

Home Organizer Leander, Texas
    Home Organization - Packing & Unpacking Services Leander, Texas
    With our skills and expertise as qualified Home Organizers, we have developed some best home organizing services over the years in Texas. If you’re looking for something more specific or specialized, please get in touch to discuss how I can help you.

Thank you for sharing your furniture sale on the forum. It's always great to find good deals when moving out. If anyone is interested in purchasing furniture from this seller, I would recommend checking out Coleman Furniture reviews to get an idea of the quality and customer service. It's always important to do some research before making a purchase, and reviews from other customers can be very helpful.

Hello, if you have been looking for a reliable moving company. Then I advise you to pay attention to the company https://www.jpurbanmoving.com/bronx-movers/. This company has quite positive reviews. They always bring things at the appointed time. This is the best company in its segment, I myself have used their services and I recommend them to you if you are going to move.

11.    Advertisement