Thread: cloud storage

Default cloud storage

good afternoon, I wanted to ask the experts who are many here .. I want to optimize my business .. and now there is a tendency to switch to cloud storage and just remove my servers so that they do not serve them .. how reliable is it? And is it even worth it to do so?

I think that of course it is worth it, especially now many companies are optimizing their business processes using cloud services. Consult with experts https://itoutposts.com/cloud-costs-optimization/, they will answer many of your questions about cloud cost optimization.

Cloud services are very useful. You can store information that is not of special interest and does not affect security in any way. But it is important to remember that even photos can become a threat, because biometrics is developing very actively. It is good that there are cloud services, I myself use such services, but carefully))

Quote Originally Posted by valtt79 View Post
    good afternoon, I wanted to ask the experts who are many here .. I want to optimize my business .. and now there is a tendency to switch to cloud storage and just remove my servers so that they do not serve them .. how reliable is it? And is it even worth it to do so?
    It will sound strange but cloud storage is more safe than storing your own devices. To feel absolutely safe you can have a few of them and at first try free consultation https://itoutposts.com/cloud-costs-optimization/

I followed your link, read it, an interesting site, they work on popular engines, it feels like good programmers work there. We are developing our business and we need the cloud. I'll bookmark the link for a closer look tonight. Thanks for the information.

Book mark..

The topic is useful, I didn’t think about the cloud until a lot of files were accumulated, these files are very important for me and I would not want them to leak and get into the public domain, this will be a disaster for me. I followed the link here, looked, in the evening I will study this server more carefully and possibly use their service, in any case, thanks for the information...

8.    Advertisement